Winter Newsletter 2022
- EU pesticide regulation and Green Deal under heavy attack
- 1 Million EU citizens tell EU Commission: end the war against nature
- EU Commission gives green light for another deadly Glyphosate year
- Court Case in Belgium to ban beekiller product
Pesticide Autumn Newsletter 2022
- Over 1 million Europeans want to Save Bees and Farmers
- Insects and Wildlife populations hit new lows - how to avoid Silent Spring?
- Pesticide Paradise Report, a Toxic 12 follow up
- Pesticide Atlas 2022: +80% pesticide use worldwide since 1990
- Extend the prolongation of glyphosate?
Rachel Carson Month Newsletter 2022
- Sixty years after Rachel Carson’s book Silent Spring is almost here
- Why is FAO so complacent with Syngenta’s killer herbicide Paraquat ?
- Legal actions against derogations and the re-approval of beekiller cypermethrin
Pesticide Summer Newsletter 2022
- Russian aggression used by the agribusiness lobby
- New Campaign: Ban the Toxic 12
- Florence joins the Pesticide-Free Town Network
- Sulfoxaflor will be banned but wild bees are still at risk